Monday 8 August 2011

My training programme has started without me

I am now at the end of week 30 and I haven't started training! My self designed training programme was calculated to start 30 weeks out to allow for an adequate build up. It's very basic. I just worked out when I am the busiest(Tuesdays and or Wednesdays) so they will be my rest days and made my high miles days when I have the most free time (the weekends). I then wrote down, all going well, what I could do in a 'max miles' week. From there, making sure every fourth week is a rest week, I worked back decreasing the training percentage from my 'max miles' (100%) by 5%. Week 30, sees me training at 35% of my max miles. In week 29 I need do be doing 40%.
Current situation:
Swim - N/A due to risk of infection
Bike - up to 1 hr on the indoor trainer lightly spinning (4 1/2hrs in week 30)
Run - just walking without crutches.
My video diary below

No comments:

Post a Comment